Friday, September 6, 2013

What the Heck Is Pirate Bee???

I really haven't opened up a great deal about my other projects beyond Prossia, so I know a lot of people are scratching their heads whenever I post something about Operation: Pirate Bee (OPB); that or they simply go "meh." :P Either reaction is understandable and okay, actually. As a matter of fact, such reactions are exactly what I currently want for my next main project. See, right now is the time for me to push the adventures of green alien chicks growing up and kicking @$$ in a galactic war. ;) Anything beyond that is simple static...though I obviously want some of your attention already, given the current nine ads I have online. Still, as publishing dates for my Prossia books near, I guess I can offer a little insight on what to expect from OPB. So, here's what we can cover right now:
  1. Given that I don't have a problem posting it up on the club wall, I guess it should already be assumed that this will be another sci-fi book.
  2. If this isn't another obvious one, (it's mentioned in every single ad I've done for it) revolting is a major subject matter.
  3. My hope is for OPB -- like so many good sci-fi novels -- to raise up some conversation on our own various societies, even if some of the people in the story aren't human. Oops! ... Oh come on! Honestly, when was the last time you saw a person walking down the street with a face like the one above?
  4. OPB -- like Prossia -- is planned to be part of a series.
There! Shutting the doors! I've said too much! Hee hee. I know; that's not a lot at all. Don't worry, though. You'll get some more. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment