Friday, September 6, 2013

Prossia Progress

Prossia's Protagonist

Oi. It just keeps on going! :P If you follow the Prossial Novel Page or my Twitter account, you'd know that I finished my final edit of the republished manuscript of Prossia last month. So, now that this is all said and done, that means its ready to get published, right? LOL! If only!

I'm planning on distributing the book on various formats (Kindle, Nook, Print, Smashwords, etc.) and everyone has a particular rule to follow when it comes to the style/formatting. And, since I'm quite the novice in all of this (Xlibris originally did all the formatting for me), I'll have to go the trial-and-error route. But don't lose heart! Progress is being made everyday...well, okay. Maybe not this past weekend. Blame DragonCon! :P IN reality, though, there still doesn't seem to be any set back on when the book will be republished. And when did I say it will be republished? Ahhhh, the genius in me never gave a date. Mu hu wah hahahaha!!!!

...Though I did say the prequel would be out due November, didn't I? Doh! Guess that means I got a lot of work to do. Unfortunately, this means there won't be any time to run a real Prossia Anniversary Celebration, as I've done the past three years. Then again, I don't even think this year should count. Why, I don't even have the original book on sale! LOL! But in all good fairness, I will still use the month to open up talk about what my readers should look forward to really soon. Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment