Friday, September 21, 2012

Operation: Pirate Bee

(Click Image for full view)

I always like to name my current projects with interesting surnames. Prossia was originally called Operation: Spanish Moss, paying homage to the place where I wrote it, Savannah, Georgia. And here we are with Pirate Bee, another project I spoke very little of while I was writing it during my college years. The bee is in reverence to the first college I went to, Savannah College of Art & Design, while the pirate is a shot out to Armstrong Atlantic State University, where I spent most of my college career.

Since it's still early, I can't really discuss a great deal about Pirate Bee. What I can say is that it's another science fiction novel, and it's a little maturer than my first novel. A lot of the social issues mankind is facing today has played a very influential role with it as well. That's all I can leave with you for now. ^_^

More news about this will be very casual since I got another project that's closer to being ready. As a matter of fact, you'll be hearing about it pretty soon. How soon? Well, why don't you come back next week? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment