Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Artwork Added To Site

A new Storm picture was added into the Fan Art section of the CG Gallery on my site. There was also a Dark Phoenix illustration added as well last month. With my writing schedule, it's hard for me to find time for my original passion, which is drawing, but I try to make time for it whenever I can (usually on the weekends). My current goal is to have at least one finished pic per month, but given that I'm trying to become a little more elaborate with my pictures, it's not an easy task to meet when you're also working on stories! But hey, some good art takes time, and I would never pic one of my passions over the other. Put my ice cream on top of my cake! ^_^

Be sure to check out an enlarged version of the pic along with other illustrations at RaphyeMJordan.com



No comments:

Post a Comment